Kensie Luggage Set Rose Gold

 

Kensie 2 Piece Luggage Set

When it comes to suitcases, Kensie is the brand name that everyone should be familiar with. Their carry-on luggage is distinguished by its one-of-a-kind design and the sturdy material it's composed of. Because it is so distinctively yours, you won't even need a luggage tag to identify it; this makes it an excellent option for the discerning fashionista. Be aware, though, that their bags are susceptible to scuffing and feature surfaces that aren't perfectly smooth.

The Kensie brand is known for manufacturing high-quality luggage, and their bags have a lot of visual appeal thanks to their stylish design. The fashionable suitcases and bags feature a design that looks like a geometric gemstone and eight wheels that are both robust and easy to move thanks to the fact that each corner has a set of wheels. In addition to that, they have elastic straps that may be used to secure clothing.


Because they come in so many various suitcases, you'll have plenty of options to choose from when selecting a suitcase for your travels. I brought the bag with me on a three-day weekend vacation outside of town and was able to fit three entire outfits (two bottoms, two shirts, a dress, and one pair of shoes), my cosmetics bag, and a couple travel-sized toiletries all in the one bag! I went out of town for a week and took the largest suitcase with me. There was plenty of room for all of the mementos I bought, so much so that I didn't even need to use the zipper that enlarged the bag's size. Because there was so much space inside, it's possible that I could have traveled for the whole trip with just that one enormous suitcase.


The Kensie luggage features a contemporary pattern that is inspired by geometry. The top of the item features a name plate as well as a badge, and the handles have a small bend to them. Loops for straps are located on both the top and sides of the case, and the combination lock may be operated with relative ease. Additionally, the luggage features an open section that includes elastic bands to keep your clothing in place inside of it.


I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews and evaluations to figure out what kind of luggage would be ideal for my daughter's graduation as well as our four-week vacation to New York City and Uganda. Even though she is fussy, my daughter thought that the appearance of this luggage was really adorable when it arrived. Because I am a fastidious person, I insisted that it be able to withstand being packed in her suitcase. This luggage was EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!! There was sufficient space for her to transport all of her belongings and return them to her house. I was skeptical about how well it would hold up under abuse, but to my amazement, it performed admirably. Even after travelling to six different aircraft, it appears to be in very excellent shape. I believe that it will have a substantial amount of time spent on the road.


The smaller one has a snap on the handle that can attach to the medium one, so you won't need a bungie to lock them together if you don't carry a lot of things. However, if you do pack a lot of things, a bungie would be handy. My initial reaction was one of reluctance due to the fact that I believed the set price of $150 would not accurately reflect the product's quality. I should've known better! 

This set is sophisticated because to its high-grade rose gold accents and fabric, both of which are of amazing quality. If you are on the fence about purchasing it, you should definitely go ahead and do so since this set will not let you down. At the airport, I received a lot of praise from complete strangers, and they all wanted to know where I bought my shoes. For use on future trips with the family, I plan to purchase one additional set. Enjoy.


The Kensie brand of luggage is an excellent option for fashionable women who prioritize portability. Their carry-on luggage is built with long-lasting materials and features a beautiful style that stands out on your luggage rack. Additionally, this business offers a wide variety of one-of-a-kind color options, which makes them a fantastic choice for fashion-forward tourists. Even though their luggage is manufactured quite nicely, it is readily damaged by scratches. As a result, you are going to want to use extreme caution whenever you are handling your luggage.

I was looking for a carry-on suitcase that was not only compact but also light, spacious, and equipped with four wheels. This would allow me to avoid having to retrieve my bag from the baggage claim at LAX, then go through security a second time to check in for an international flight on a different airline. This purse is exactly what you need! Despite its size, the interior is rather roomy, and it ought to be able to accommodate all of the items that I will want for my trip to Australia and New Zealand that will last for two months. Considering that electronics, beverages, jewelry, and medicines can all be set "personal items," I should be good to go.

It appears like the casing can be moved around easily, and I am head over heels in love with the rose gold hue. Because of its expandability, it should be able to hold any tiny keepsakes that I buy. Although it is unlikely to last many years of rigorous travel, I want to install many luggage straps on it in order to provide some protection for the occasions when it will need to be checked. (Because I will be flying in the "steerage" section for my overseas flights, I will only be permitted to carry one personal item with me. It's possible that you'll need to have it checked on some of the more regional flights inside Australia. I can't wait to start carrying around this adorably designed purse!

 

 

Popular Posts